Monday, January 26, 2009

You're Gonna Miss This

I heard this song by Trace Adkins on the radio a while back and lately the chorus keeps running through my mind. At times when I'm feeling frustrated because I can't get my 4 month old to take a nap or my almost 2 year old wants me to read but I "need" to do the dishes... This song has been helping me to keep the eternal perspective on things. Time really does fly and we need to cherish every moment we have with our kids. They'll be all grown up before we know it.

You're going to miss this
You're going to want this back
You're going to wish these days
Hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're going to miss this

1 comment:

  1. Super! I love this! Thanks for sharing! I am a major Country music fan! It touches my heart! That song makes me thing about enjoying the moments with my little ones as well. I just love cranking up CMT and dancing with Tuck and Oak! Super fun!
    Becky Sue

    ReplyDelete